Booking & Cancellation policy
- To secure your appointment it is required to pay a non-refundable booking fee. This will go towards the final balance of your service(s).
- If you do not arrive for your appointment or cancel/re-schedule within 48 hours of the start of your appointment, your booking fee will be retained by the salon.
- If you know you are unable to attend your appointment, please let us know as early as possible so we can re-schedule your appointment, transferring your booking fee where possible.
- Please note, new hair extension booking fee will not be refunded in the case of cancellation.If you reschedule you appointment for new hair extension fitting with less than 48 hours notice, then you will be required to pay £50 non refundable booking fee for your next appointment.
- We reserve the right to ask for payment in full before a booking will be made. If this is done, this amount will be treated the same as a deposit and will be retained in full upon late cancellation or no-show.
- If no deposit is taken and you cancel within 24 hours, we reserve the right to ask for a late cancellation charge of 50% of the total appointment cost, then payment in full in advance, to book any future appointments.
- If you do not show for your appointment and haven't contacted the salon, you may be removed from the online booking system. Please contact us to book a new appointment, we will require payment in full, in advance of any new appointment.
Please let us know if you are going to be late for your appointment, we can usually allow for a few minutes, however we may have clients after your appointment. So if you are over 15 minutes late, we may cancel your appointment and the above cancellation terms will apply.
For all new hair colour, lash/brow tinting appointments, we will need to carry out a patch/sensitivity test at least 48 hours before your appointment.
Complaints and Feedback
Our priority is for you to be completely satisfied with the service you receive from us. We run a professional business so we aim to deliver the highest standards in everything we do. Complaints are rare but we take them seriously, so we have a complaints policy and process which we follow to make sure that things are put right where needed and we can learn from your feedback.
If you are not happy with the service you receive, please tell a member of staff either before you leave the salon, or as soon as possible once you have left. We will listen to your feedback and ask an necessary questions to understand your complaint, we aim to resolve any complaints within 8 weeks. If you have already left the salon, do not go to another salon as we have the right to see exactly what the service or treatment you have received from us, looks like. If you alter your service/treatment elsewhere, we will not be able to rectify any problems and will be unable to offer any sort or resolution.
Property Loss or Damage
It is your responsibility as the owner, to take care of any property you bring into the salon. We take no responsibility for any property which is lost or damaged, unless it is damaged by a member of staff due to carelessness. Anything left in the salon will be held for 8 weeks, we will do our best to contact you to retrieve your property.
Other Terms & Conditions
Some of our services/treatments will come with their own specific terms and aftercare. These will be highlighted individually either upon booking, consultation or at your appointment.