At first it is required to book free consultation appointment, this will allow us to see weather your hair is suitable for hair extensions and give you all information you will need to take good care of your hair extensions.
So here it is - Following things we cover at the consultation appointment:
- Firstly I explain full hair extensions after-care advice - how to look after hair extensions to keep both natural hair underneath and your new hair extensions healthy and gorgeous looking for many month. Explain which hair products are suitable for hair extensions and which aren't and why. How to wash and style your hair extensions to keep hair in very good condition. What is maintenance and refitting appointment. Why is it important and how it works.Things you can do while wearing hair extensions and things to avoid, as well as how to prepare your hair for the fitting appointment.
- Once after-care explained, client decides weather she is prepared to follow after-care advice given to take really good care of hair extensions. Hair extensions is a commitment. It is really important for us that you are prepared to take good care - not only hair extensions but also your natural hair underneath.
- Following we examine clients hair to see if hair is healthy and suitable for hair extensions. If so find most suitable fitting methods for clients hair. As you know not everyone suit everything, that's why we offer several different hair extensions fitting methods, which allows us to choose right fitting method for your natural hair texture, density, length etc.
- Now we have agreed on fitting method, it is time to decide what length of hair extensions client would like to go for. Usually for ladies who are going to be wearing hair extensions for a first time, we advise to have shorter length, this will allow to get used to hair extensions and maybe next time go for slightly longer hair.
- After deciding on fitting method and length of hair extensions now we need to determine how much hair client will need to achieve natural look. As you know everyone has different type of hair - some will have thick hair, some maybe quite fine or medium thickness, others will have quite long hair but fine hair and so and so. At this point we decide weather you will need half head of hair extensions, full head or maybe even extra thick head of hair extensions.
- Following we are carrying out a colour match to find the most suitable colour for your hair. This will allow us to achieve natural look, that no one will be able to tell that you are wearing hair extensions. Maybe choose some highlights or lowlights to add on without colouring your natural hair or maybe even some funky colour flashes.
- Once all these little things have been covered we fill the consultation form covering all the things we have just spoke about, answering few more questions, explain costs, book fitting and maintenance appointments. At this point my client gets very excited and cant wait for the next time we meet as this is going to be hair extensions fitting appointment.
- Fast forward few days. Client arrives for the hair extensions fitting appointment. It takes anywhere between 1 hour to 3,5 hrs to fit hair extensions, depending on amount of hair and fitting method. Once hair extensions are fitted we cut and style hair, weather is one length, layered look or maybe even bob hair cut.